Salary: 3.500 – 4.000 VND
Location: Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
End date: 15/12/2018
• Location: (01 – Phu Quoc)
• Proved a professional, advisory and executive support service to the Director of HR to assist in strategic goals or the establishment.
• Liaise with other Department Heads and make written recommendations requiring staffing levels and forwards to Director of HR for approval.
• Ensure orientation and induction of new associates occur prior to the actual commencement of work if practical.
• Follow Movenpick standard procedures of the appointment of selected personnel.
• Encourage and support all training programs.
• Encourage creativity and initiative.
• Advise Director of HR on all local Labor Law issues.
• Contact with government agencies.
• Develop individual training programs for associates according to job requirements with a view to multiskill associates.
• Liaise closely with local and federal industry bodies, unions and training authorities.
• Ensure all associates are paid in line with their terms of employment.
• Ensure all workers compensation claims and superannuation memberships are processed.
• Manage department strategic planning and development.
• Manage the development of department operating plans and reports in order to improve strengths, overcome weaknesses and capture opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with business operations laws.
• Ensure compliance with hospitality operations laws.
• Develop mission statements for the department.
• Develop quality management systems.
• Measure the quality of service.
• Manage quality improvement.
• Establish benchmarking for the hotel.
• Insure quality services in Cafeteria, locker room, and every area that services the internal customer.
• Update feedback on these services for the internal customer.
• Involve internal customer in possible change.
• Monitor, analyze and report variations from the budget.
• Prepare unit/outlet performance reports.
• Develop performance standards for operation in the department/unit/outlet.
• Assess work operations and prepare plans to implement change when required.
• Counsel associates and prevent work related problems.
• Resolve disputes.
• Discipline associates.
• Recruit associates.
• Prepare associates rosters.
• Facilitate mutliskilling.
• Assist with the planning and delivery of orientation programs.
• In conjunction with the Safety / Security Manager manage the development and implementation of safety / security policies and procedures for the department/unit/outlet.
• In conjunction with appropriate personnel manage the development and implementation of cleaning / maintenance programs for the department/unit/outlet.
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors/managers of potential danger.
• Ensure that heart of house are kept clean, safe and hygienic as front of the house.
• Oversee and manage the operation of the associates dormitory.
• Manage cross cultural communication.
• Maintain personal presentation to hotel and Movenpick standards.
• Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
• Analyze, evaluate and improve your personal performance on a continual basis.
• Apply hotel quality assurance principles.
• Abide by the Movenpick Code of Conduct.
• Abide by the Movenpick Associates Handbook.
• Abide by both the hotel and Movenpick policies and procedures.
• University and above.
• Minimum 2 years related working experience in hotel industry.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Excellent knowledge of local labor laws.
• Good relationship with the local labor bureau and government agencies.
• Leadership and management skills
• Good communication skill, self-motivated.
• Computer literacy.
• Good skills of organization and presentation.
THE BENEFITS/ ORTHERS
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Social insurance according to Labor Laws
• Professional, dynamic working environment
• Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com