Salary: 10.000.000 – 15.000.000 VND
Location: Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
End date: 15/12/2018
• Workspace: Movenpick Phu Quoc
• Report to GM Movenpick
• Arrange appointments and meetings for the General Manager, record same in diary and ensure the General Manager has the appropriate documentation for each appointment.
• Take minutes of attended meetings, accurately transcribe and circulate to relevant persons as soon as possible after the meeting.
• Arrange room and restaurant reservations for VIP guests/personnel if requested.
• Assist with travels arrangements for business trips as required.
• Assist General Manager in compiling guest data to be used for service quality improvement.
• Assist with translations, oral and written
• Prepare and maintain files, reports, letters, memorandums and other relevant business documentation.
• Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis.
• Maintain an accurate tracking system for prompt handling of issues concerned.
• Order and maintain office supplies.
• Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisor.
• Minimum 2 years Secretarial/Executive Assistant experiences, preferably in a hotel.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Secretarial skills, i.e. typing, filing systems, office work flow etc
• Communication skills; Negotiate; Presentation; Synthetic; Planning; Report; Working independently / Working group
• Good computer skills in Windows operating environment (Office, Word, Excel, etc.).
• English Excellent level, written & spoken
• Good Vietnamese communication.
THE BENEFITS/ ORTHERS
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Social insurance according to Labor Laws
• Professional, dynamic working environment CONTACT
• Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com